Meetings with a view in Frankurt
Conference Hotel in Frankfurt
Meet in Flemings Hotel Main-Riverside
The Flemings Hotel Frankfurt Main-Riverside is ideal for holding business affairs such as conferences, conventions and meetings. The location of the hotel is both very central and convenient, so that business travelers can reach the main train station and the trade fair quickly and easily by S-Bahn or streetcar. Thus, Flemings Hotel Frankfurt Main-Riverside is also excellently suited as a trade fair hotel.
The conference rooms on the 6th floor with their panoramic windows offer a unique view of the most interesting skyline in Europe, affectionately called Mainhatten by the people of Frankfurt. There are 7 meeting rooms on a total area of 365 m² for up to 200 people at your disposal, as well as an exclusive winter garden suite, which can be perfectly used for smaller meetings or private dining. Each meeting room has centrally controlled media technology, daylight, pin board, air conditioning, flip chart, screen, projector, stereo system, WLAN and TV system.
ALL MEETINGS AND EVENTS AT FLEMINGS INCLUDE:
- A detailed consultation in advance regarding your needs
- Provision of high quality and effective meeting technologies
- State-of-the-art Jabra-PanaCast video conferencing technology for hybrid meetings (compatible with all leading video and audio conferencing solutions, certified for Microsoft Teams and Zoom)
- ClickShare system for easy sharing of presentations without wires, cables or adapters
- An exclusive meeting concierge
- In-Room Dining - if you like
- Beverage service with various coffee selections and soft drinks
- Air-conditioned rooms with daylight
- Covid 19 rapid tests, face masks and hand sanitisers on request
- A significantly strengthened security concept, the Flemings Feel Safe Promise
Conference area from 25 m² up to 182 m²
The 7 meeting rooms for up to 200 people on the sixth floor offer you the best views: with large panoramic windows, a unique view of the Frankfurt skyline and state-of-the-art equipment that guarantees smooth proceedings. The exclusive wintergarden suite can also be used for smaller meetings or private dining.
Flemings’ Legendary All-inclusive Deal
- Our Flemings Meeting Concierge will be at hand as your passionately committed host, to provide support and technical expertise
- An air-conditioned room with natural light and no pillars, suitable for the number of personnel, including writing implements and stationery
- Delicious speciality coffees and teas during the event
- Top-class conference equipment such as ClickShare and a powerful projector and screen.
- Aromatic, energising & tasty – morning coffee break with hearty snacks
- Mineral water and apple juice during the event
- Light, quick & healthy – lunch with delicious, healthy cuisine to keep you sustained for the rest of the day
- Lovely & sweet & yummy – afternoon coffee break with sweet snacks
- Pin board, flip chart and presenter’s case
- Free WiFi access for all participants
from 79.00 Euro