- Ice bears unleashed!read more
valid from 11 April 2014
only on weekends and holidays, starting at 2 nights
EUR 139.00 per person in the Comfort double room
EUR 154.00 per person in the Superior double room
On 09 November 2013, the polar bear Giovanna gave birth to the twins Nela and Nobby at the Hellabrunn zoo. They are doing great and are more mobile every day. Starting at the end of March, the polar bear mom can be seen with her youngsters in the exterior grounds. An extra highlight – for the Hellabrunn zoo, founded in 1911 as the world's first Geo zoo, is always worth a weekend trip to Munich!
- 2 night stay in the double-occupancy room, including wholesome breakfast buffet
- 1 Fleming's bagged lunch as a snack for the visit to the zoo
- Day ticket for the Hellabrunn zoo
- partner ticket for public transportation system
- Late checkout until 3:00 p.m.
- free Internet access via WLAN
- free access to the fitness and sauna area
Early booking rate
Take advantage of our early booking rate and receive a 20% discount on the current daily rate if you book 21 days before your arrival. (Only with immediate payment. Subsequent cancellation and change to reservation not possible)